In order to address the economic development in Tibia, we have made the following adjustments with today’s server save:
- The Market fee increases from 1% to 2%.
- The maximum Market fee limit increases from 100,000 gold
to 250,000 gold.
In addition to this, we have implemented a few fixes and changes, among them the following:
- Devovorga’s Essence boss room can no longer be permanently blocked.
- Grand Mother Foulscale and Blightfather should now spawn correctly at Zao Raid.
- The Rotworm Queen can no longer be convinced.
- We fixed an issue where a certain square in the boss room of Goshnar’s Malice was safe from area damage.
- The remaining Fungosaurus are now removed from the boss room after the death of the boss Primal Menace.
- We fixed an issue where Primal Pods could spawn on fields that players couldn not walk on.
- We fixed an issue where the player did not take damage from the energy explosion in the Mazzior boss fight at a certain position.
- Wheel of Destiny attack spells now have a regular cool down when changing the floor.
- After exiting Dawnport, all vocations now have the correct spells in the spell list.
- Horses at Horse Station in Venore can no longer be killed over the fence.
- Northern pike and fish can no longer be convinced for free.
- The Orcsoberfest is now displayed in the Tibia Observer app in the section World Events.
- The War against the Hive mission is now correctly displayed in the quest tracker and no longer disappears.
- To avoid confusion in the Party Finder, the Feyrist zone has been renamed Feyrist Surroundings and will no longer appear twice.
- The players can now get the item incantation fragment again after losing it to continue with the Gravedigger of Drefia quest.
- Moreover, several fixes regarding map issues, typos, graphical glitches, and other minor bugfixes have been implemented.
Have fun in Tibia!
Balancing and Changes