A number of fixes and changes have been implemented today. For Example:
- The signature sounds continue to play despite the battle sign for an epic fray.
- Ambience Sound:
- We have generally lowered the frequency of ambient sounds.
- The rattling sounds of snakes have been changed to less intrusive ones.
- Spells/Runes Sound:
- Attack/support spells and runes are now categorised correctly and can be customised via the sound settings.
- The sounds of some spells and runes, such as the Great Fireball Rune, have been shortened.
- Exercise sounds are now part of the battle sound category and can be customised via the battle sound settings >own/other players > attack.
- Eating and drinking sound volume have been decreased.
- We have changed the voices of Barbarian Brutetamers and Glooth Brigands to a more feminine approach.
- The creature poor soul cannot be summoned anymore.
See you in Tibia.